- Knowsley - supporting young people suffering bereavement
Priority 1: Children and young people
Priority 2: Health
- Blaenau Gwent - Confronting mental illness through positive support
Priority 1: To increase community capacity and development through the provision of skills and training opportunities.
- Rotherham - Kimberworth Park Community Partnership
Priority 1: To become a centre for health and wellbeing.
- Sandwell - Great Bridge Community Forum
Priority 2: To support activities which promote health and wellbeing for all residents.
- Sefton - St Leonards Youth & Community Centre
Priority 1: Sustainable neighbourhoods
Priority 2: Community & voluntary sector development
Priority 3: Children & young people
- Bolton - Raise the Youth Foundation
Priority1: Community capacity building and cohesion
- Waveney – The Yard, Pride in our Road project
Priority 2: New Services & Activities - to develop sustainable projects as a result of community consultation identified in the FST Business Plan, namely activities for young people, increase volunteering, parent skills development/ support, enhance/ improve the local environment, and enhance / improve community safety and wellbeing.
- Derby City - First Steps Derbyshire
Priority 2: Youth Work
- Bournemouth - Neighbourhood Development Officer
Priority 1: Capacity-building
Priority 2: Communication
- Brent - Words of Colour publicity project
Priority 4: Neighbourhood Pride - To promote a sense of neighbourhood pride and raise a positive profile of the neighbourhood through working in partnership with residents, local police and local stakeholders